• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Accidental Post Reporting

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
We've been getting a lot of accidentally reported threads lately, that were meant to be replies. Please be aware of what you're doing, and look for the heading that says Report Post, Give Karma, Reply to Thread, etc. Otherwise you will lose the reply you typed!

Also remember that Save a Quotation is for the random quotation on the main page, not to quote the post in your reply. See here for more info: BB Tricks & Tips #1 Quotes, Multiquote & Quotations

:)

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
We've been getting a lot of accidentally reported threads lately, that were meant to be replies. Please be aware of what you're doing, and look for the heading that says Report Post, Give Karma, Reply to Thread, etc. Otherwise you will lose the reply you typed!

On my phone the “like” is right below the report button and I always worry that my fat fingers will click report instead of like. :(

Last edited:

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
On my phone the “like” is right below the report button and I always worry that my fat fingers will clicking report instead of like. :(

I think i do the same! Or i press things when Im trying to stop the phone falling to its death. Thats how people get messenger calls too!

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
On my phone the “like” is right below the report button and I always worry that my fat fingers will click report instead of like. :(

My thumbs hit the wrong one all the time too, but the “report” button has to be hit twice before it goes through. So lately I’ve been double checking before I hit the final send.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Oh ok that has never happened to me! So that's good to know :)
The other thing, when you hit the "report" button it asks you why you are reporting the post and you are prompted to type a response in a box. When you hit the "Like" it just processes the click.

brinkster130
brinkster130
Yup. But a lot of people get it mixed up with Karma comments.
Top Bottom