• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

adopt me ? 🥺

twillow

Scooby
Hi guys!! I’m very new to the buffy fandom, i started watching buffy a month ago and am half way through season 4 currently (and also watching angel too!) I am loving it so much and would love someone to chat to about it and help me out around here. I’m a fair bit younger than most of the people on here seem to be and this whole board thing is very different to instagram ☺ so let me know if you’re happy giving me a hand ✨

I guess if you've watched that much in a month, you'll be finished with the whole run soon enough - but until then be wary of spoilers on the boards. It's a twenty year old show that most of us have seen multiple times over the decades and so we don't tend to tag them, even if we're talking about s7 events in what is ostensibly a s4 thread. There tends to be an assumption that everyone here knows everything that happens across all twelve seasons of the combined shows - so tread carefully if you care about being spoiled.

Maybe, until you finish up, stick to creating your own threads about the things you want to talk about and put a warning in the opening post about how far you've seen up to so other posters know where the limit is and can add spoiler tags if they absolutely need to go past what you've seen to make their point.

Welcome to the fandom

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! There are subforums in the forum index that relate to specific seasons and those normally don't have spoilers although some threads may refer to events that happen in the future. As far as fan forums go, this one is quite civil and very intelligent and we welcome new members - no one needs to defer to the people who have been here longer, it's the ideas that count.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards.

While there are a few old fossils like me on the boards here, there are plenty of folk of all ages, so I'm sure you'll find a few other youngsters around :D

Must be great to be seeing Buffy for the first time 👍 Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.....

Top Bottom