• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Adopt me please

Desirable

Oh, I brought marshmallows!
Sineya
Hello so I'm new and a little confused of how things work especially that I'm a very anxious person and wouldn't usually post something like this but I've noticed there's a lot of lovely understanding people here! 💫 I would really appreciate the help from someone to explain a few things and just help me around as I've never in my life joined anything like this before so I'm very anxious but also very excited 😊

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
It was written long ago that the first person to reply to you was the person who got to adopt you. For that I am sorry, sorry that you didn't get to have me as an adopter, though later you may come to thank your lucky stars. Congrats to you for getting Athene.
Where in England are you from, then and now? I am from Coventry although, admittedly life was a bit different then, I helped do some of the work on the werewolf on the hill near Uffington (usually referred to as the chalk horse on the hillside).

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
It was written long ago that the first person to reply to you was the person who got to adopt you. For that I am sorry, sorry that you didn't get to have me as an adopter, though later you may come to thank your lucky stars. Congrats to you for getting Athene.
Where in England are you from, then and now? I am from Coventry although, admittedly life was a bit different then, I helped do some of the work on the werewolf on the hill near Uffington (usually referred to as the chalk horse on the hillside).
May come . They will come to do that thought that just my speaking . Hope you have a great time on here & I found this place
to be very & I hope you find it too .

Top Bottom