• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Are there any Spike fan who don't ship him with Buffy?

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I don't ship Spike with Buffy, I ship Spike with Anya or Faith.

P
Paulrina
And Illyria as well

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
Plenty of fans ship him & Dru. Like 50% of fans in the Buffyverse.
I'm thinking about DeadlyDuo ;), (an old member).

P
Paulrina
Spike and Dru "shippers" (besides DeadlyDuo) are only Bangel shippers who wants Spike get out from their ship.But I genuinely like them.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Paulrina Spike and Dru "shippers" (besides DeadlyDuo) are only Bangel shippers who wants Spike get out from their ship.But I genuinely like them.

This is an unfair and very generalised statement. The truth is, you don't know why people ship the way they do. There are plenty of Spike/Dru shippers who aren't Bangel shippers or, even if they are, they genuinely enjoy Spike/Dru and ship it due to the merits of the ship not to "get Spike out of the way".

You seem intent on making these types of broad statements (similar to your claim that all Bangels and Spuffies are hypocrites) instead of engaging with people and finding out why they feel the way the do about certain ships and what nuances and layers they may see that makes said ship appealing.

P
Paulrina
*Sigh.Look I am not in this fandom very long time.And I don't see ANY single Bangel fan who don't ship Spike/Dru.So This is what I see.For sure There are some Spike/Dru shippers who don't ship Bangel.But I never saw them

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
SPike and Dru were great together for a time, but the chip and then the soul, Spike grew away from Dru.

Top Bottom