• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Ask me anything!

Ann

Nee chatwuann Bangel
Where I live, but really don't want to be.
Favorite Treat?
What would your Dream Job be?
Do you have any Talents?
If you wanted to make a difference in the world what would you do?
Do you know any languages? If so are you fluent in them?
Have you ever done volunteer work?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Favorite Treat?

Green tea ice cream

What would your Dream Job be?

Hmm...Chairman of Chelsea FC lol...but for a job I could have actually had if I had taken that path, maybe something working with antiquities in a museum, acquisitions or something like that

Do you have any Talents?

Flip cup and Guitar Hero

If you wanted to make a difference in the world what would you do?

Build a recycling sorting factory in Appalachia

Do you know any languages? If so are you fluent in them?

I would only consider myself fluent in English, though I did have to take an oral fluency exam in French to graduate college. I also speak a little Spanish, Italian, Irish and Norwegian (in that order of proficiency). I read better than I speak.

Have you ever done volunteer work?

I used to volunteer at the library but haven't done in a while. I tried to volunteer with my local police force but they never got back to me lol

Reactions: Ann

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I think she's a terrible friend to Buffy, very self-centered. She never takes responsibility for her own actions and bad decisions. And I feel like because she was nerdy in school, she gets a pass.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Finally someone who feels the same way I do about Willow! She's so selfish.

cookieanalogy

Townie
I was about to ask how old was this place but apparently it goes back to 2001... did I miss the 20 years anniversary?
You must be so proud of what you've achieved. I'm happy such a place exists and I feel bummed that I missed out on it for so long meh. To have a forum last this long and still be active... through the waves of social networks, that's very impressive. I felt you when you said that nowadays a few sentences is seen as too long and I remember that back when forums were the place to be, everything would be longer. Which wasn't a bad thing because it forced us to form coherent thoughts and organise them. Something I forget to do sometimes.
Are you satisfied with how this place is doing now and do you have projects in mind regarding this place for the future?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I was about to ask how old was this place but apparently it goes back to 2001... did I miss the 20 years anniversary?
You must be so proud of what you've achieved. I'm happy such a place exists and I feel bummed that I missed out on it for so long meh. To have a forum last this long and still be active... through the waves of social networks, that's very impressive. I felt you when you said that nowadays a few sentences is seen as too long and I remember that back when forums were the place to be, everything would be longer. Which wasn't a bad thing because it forced us to form coherent thoughts and organise them. Something I forget to do sometimes.
Are you satisfied with how this place is doing now and do you have projects in mind regarding this place for the future?

We really opened the board on 2-02-2002 - we had been planning in 2001 and I think we merged in some stuff from another board, so that's why you see the 2001.

We always have projects in mind, but sometimes it's hard to bring them to fruition as there are so many things competing for people's time nowadays. I'm satisfied with how this place is doing though - it's really for the members so as long as people are still posting I'm good with it.
Have you ever had a tofu burger?
Can you ride a horse?
Are you a good dancer?

I don't know that I've had a tofu burger. I've had tofu though, and veggie burgers.

I can ride a horse.

I am not a good dancer :D

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I am not a good dancer :D
I would be negligent in my duties were I not to ask are you more of:
Elaine
dance-off-moves.gif

or Angel
AcrobaticShoddyIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You said in #8 that your dream job would be chairman of Chelsea FC. Might I suggest you ought to be the Manager for Chelsea Women's Football Club, if you were would you (and here is the question) have the centre forward renamed The Slayer!

FullOnLehaneFan

Five by Five
Okay, I've thought about this alot, and I think I've got the perfect multi-part question for you:

If you lived in the Buffyverse;
(1) what power do you think you would have
(2) who would you want to be best friends with
(3) who would you realistically be best friends with
(4) would you be a fighter type (Buffy, Willow, Spike) or a researcher type (Xander, Giles, Angel)
(5) if you could keep any one magical artifact found by the scoobs, which one would you pick?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
You said in #8 that your dream job would be chairman of Chelsea FC. Might I suggest you ought to be the Manager for Chelsea Women's Football Club, if you were would you (and here is the question) have the centre forward renamed The Slayer!

Sure, why not?

Okay, I've thought about this alot, and I think I've got the perfect multi-part question for you:

If you lived in the Buffyverse;
(1) what power do you think you would have

The power to spout stiletto shoes from my hands and fire them at my enemies heel first :D

(2) who would you want to be best friends with

Fred

(3) who would you realistically be best friends with

Riley

(4) would you be a fighter type (Buffy, Willow, Spike) or a researcher type (Xander, Giles, Angel)

Researcher probably

(5) if you could keep any one magical artifact found by the scoobs, which one would you pick?

I kind of fancy having an Orb of Thesulah on my desk :D

Top Bottom