• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Bangel & Spuffy Forums, Take 2

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
So after about a week of thinking about what's best for the board and consulting with some trusted advisers, I have decided to give the Bangel and Spuffy forums another chance. I didn't think it was fair to the staff, who worked hard to come up with a way to be fair to everyone on the board, to not give their ideas a chance to succeed, and also that it wasn't fair for certain members to feel they had to take on the blame for the forums' removal.

So, to reiterate what was said here, the Bangel and Spuffy forums are places were all members are welcome to post constructively. Bashing and trolling is not allowed, will be deleted, and repeat offenses will get you barred from the forum(s). Telling other members who can and cannot post there will also not be tolerated. If you feel someone is bashing the forum's ship, please report the post so the staff can look at it and they will take the appropriate action. Repeat violations of this request will also result in your forum privileges being revoked.

Be forewarned: if a "fan" can make a certain statement, a "non fan" can make the same statement without being penalized - there is not one rule for so-called fans and one for others. The purpose of these forums is not to prevent disagreement but to keep the discussion constructive. If we wanted to create private forums for shippers, we would hide them from everyone else, similar to the houses, and that is not something we wish to do on this board.

People need to be able to discuss Bangel and Spuffy topics without mud slinging, yes, but likewise, we cannot be excluding members from tracts of the board just because they don't fit into a certain category. The infighting surrounding these issues cannot go on, and I refuse to take up all of the staff's time dealing with pointless bickering. I have decided to give these forums a one month trial period. If the board as a whole cannot solve this problem together then the forums themselves will be removed on a more permanent basis.

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
Thank u!!!! SO much!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Yay they are back it’s a holiday miracle!

giphy.gif

(Giphy)

Thank you!!

I’ll be good - promise! :)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
So after about a week of thinking about what's best for the board and consulting with some trusted advisers, I have decided to give the Bangel and Spuffy forums another chance. I didn't think it was fair to the staff, who worked hard to come up with a way to be fair to everyone on the board, to not give their ideas a chance to succeed, and also that it wasn't fair for certain members to feel they had to take on the blame for the forums' removal.

So, to reiterate what was said here, the Bangel and Spuffy forums are places were all members are welcome to post constructively. Bashing and trolling is not allowed, will be deleted, and repeat offenses will get you barred from the forum(s). Telling other members who can and cannot post there will also not be tolerated. If you feel someone is bashing the forum's ship, please report the post so the staff can look at it and they will take the appropriate action. Repeat violations of this request will also result in your forum privileges being revoked.

Be forewarned: if a "fan" can make a certain statement, a "non fan" can make the same statement without being penalized - there is not one rule for so-called fans and one for others. The purpose of these forums is not to prevent disagreement but to keep the discussion constructive. If we wanted to create private forums for shippers, we would hide them from everyone else, similar to the houses, and that is not something we wish to do on this board.

People need to be able to discuss Bangel and Spuffy topics without mud slinging, yes, but likewise, we cannot be excluding members from tracts of the board just because they don't fit into a certain category. The infighting surrounding these issues cannot go on, and I refuse to take up all of the staff's time dealing with pointless bickering. I have decided to give these forums a one month trial period. If the board as a whole cannot solve this problem together then the forums themselves will be removed on a more permanent basis.

Thank you so much for all you do! I am so happy that the Back Steps are back.
I'd like to acknowledge how much both the Spuffy fans & I'm sure the Bangel fans & everyone else appreciate this.
We understand that you work so hard to make this beautiful site run and it brings joy to so many people
All I want to say is thank you!

Top Bottom