• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BB's Social Media

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So BB has various social media accounts that you can follow, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and I even think we have a tumblr. Plus the podcast has a Instagram too!

Now I'll admit I don't think any of us really understand the tumblr so that's probably not the best one to follow, but we do try to keep them updated, so give us a follow, and let us know if you want us to follow you

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Tumblr was created by Satan, the lord and master of @Taake. 😈 It's a dark, terrible place, seething with brimstone and spattered with the blood of tormented virgins...
Taake
Taake
@Amber Bunny Slippers aw, now you're giving me cosy, homesick feelings. Nothing smells better than brimestone in the morning!

badsister

Angel's Avenger
I would love to follow u guys on instagram if you um share a link? and Facebook too why not

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Of The Abyss
Black Thorn
I follow it on Twitter. It's not very busy; maybe I should tweet something naughty....? 😇

And where IS Buffy Summers?! I haven't seen her here in AGES. 😢

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Don't worry it'll be getting busier, as I'm tweeting my rewatch on it! However yes, we should use it more. What would you like to see on it? Quotes? News from the cast? Trivia?

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
You could also just post everything twice and it will look much busier... :p

Personally I don't think they need to be busier per se... updates on board events, when voting threads are up and links to other interesting threads are good enough for me.
Also glad to see that I'm not the only one not understanding tumblr,

/SK

nightshade
nightshade
No idea why my posts were duplicating

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
I know @Taake updated it regularly for a while, and I tried too as well. Even the podcast accounts have been pretty quiet, mainly because real life has been getting in the way so much.

Just a few extra hours more per day would be swell, if anyone can cut a deal with some power that be.... :p;)

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I follow BB on twitter and the podcast on Instagram. I love the posts that Athena and Taake put up there. :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
I know @Taake updated it regularly for a while, and I tried too as well. Even the podcast accounts have been pretty quiet, mainly because real life has been getting in the way so much.

Just a few extra hours more per day would be swell, if anyone can cut a deal with some power that be.... :p;)

Yeah, real life kind of got in the way of my regular postings sadly. Also sometimes I just can't deal with Twitter... it can be a bit of a cesspool constantly meant to stress you out about one political thing or the other!

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
The OMWP Instagram is quite funny, even if you don't listen to the podcast.
I didn't realize the BB Instagram was active, so I had just been following the twitter. Oops.
Yeah i dont listen to podcasts but I like the OMWP insta
I follow BB on twitter and the podcast on Instagram. I love the posts that Athena and Taake put up there. :)

I'll try to be a bit more active on the podcast Insta, then! Oh and maybe get an episode out as well I guess..... :p

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Of The Abyss
Black Thorn
Okay, l'll download the Instagram app again and follow you guys. I'll even spam make some posts. Hey!! Let's see if I can get the attention of some cast members. 🐇 Amber and Clare are usually good sports if they're not too busy at a convention. 👧Soooo....off I fly to Instagram. *applies lipstick and makes dramatic exit*

Top Bottom