• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Brand New Fan

Angelus 1727

Townie
Hello! I am watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel for the first time. Currently I'm on season 4 episode 6 of Buffy and season 1 episode 6 of Angel. I was recommended to watch them because I read the comic series Supergirl (1996-2003) where Supergirl is oddly an angel and fights demonic beings. Anyways, these shows are fantastic, and I can't wait to finish them so that I can discuss them without worrying about spoilers.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Like your avatar. Nice to see someone new to Buffy and Angel. You’ve picked very good shows to watch. The Buffyverse is one of my favourite franchises along with TMNT.

Who are your fav characters?

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
I'm betting his is Angelus.

Antho

Scooby
How I envy you. I wish I could reset my memory and discover theses show for the first time now.
Welcome to the board 😌

Angelus 1727

Townie
Welcome. Like your avatar. Nice to see someone new to Buffy and Angel. You’ve picked very good shows to watch. The Buffyverse is one of my favourite franchises along with TMNT.

Who are your fav characters?
Right now it's Angel and I'm very curious for how his show will turn out. Also, I noticed that it's much darker than Buffy but I don't mind.

Lastly, I want to say that originally I wasn't a big fan of Willow but now that she's involving from just the shy girl into a powerful witch I imagine some seasons later she will be completely different.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bunnies frighten me
Black Thorn
Hello! I am watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel for the first time. Currently I'm on season 4 episode 6 of Buffy and season 1 episode 6 of Angel. I was recommended to watch them because I read the comic series Supergirl (1996-2003) where Supergirl is oddly an angel and fights demonic beings. Anyways, these shows are fantastic, and I can't wait to finish them so that I can discuss them without worrying about spoilers.
Oooh, you're gonna LOVE it!! There's so much good stuff coming your way. 😁

Also, welcome to the boards!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Many greets, are you looking forward to enjoying the enjoyment that is created by the Buffy-Boarders?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! As fan forums go, this is one of the most intelligent and civilized ones out there. You have a lot of good stuff coming your way and you are correct, Angel is a darker show but they manage to add in some ideas that are too outrageous for Buffy and most of these ideas work well. Hurry up and watch so we don't have to worry about spoilers!

Stake fodder

What about my me?
Welcome! I discovered the Buffyverse recently myself. I felt exactly the same as you do about Willow, that I didn't care for her at first, but she grew to become one of my favorites as her character developed in fascinating ways.

burrunjor

Scooby
Welcome to the boards. Always nice to see someone new discovering the series.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! Your gonna love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! Oh how I miss the precious moments of discovering Buffy for the first time

fauxindigo

Scooby
Hey Angelus1727 welcome. Can't wait to pick your brain as you finish both series. I think you're getting into the juiciest parts (Buffy seasons 5&6/ Angel seasons 2&3) so enjoy and savor your first reactions. Tell us all about it/what you think! What are you favorite episodes so far? My top 5 high school era (s1-3) episodes are Surprise, Innocence, Doppelgangland, Earshot & Graduation Day.

Top Bottom