• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Breaking News (part 4): Last Watcher detained after flashing the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Of The Abyss
Black Thorn
Yes, I knew this would happen. Just because someone wears tweed, it doesn't necessarily mean they're always polite. 😉

Keeping this family friendly, all I'll say is that he WAS wearing tweed when this happened. But only the top half of his body was clothed. Prince Louis wasn't the ONLY attention-getter during Jubilee! But at least HE was wearing pants.

So, @Last Watcher decided the weather was so beautiful, he'd air out his privates. Kate appeared flabbergasted, and William just screamed, "My eyes!! Oh God, my eyes!" The Royal Protection Squad tackled the cheeky bastard, and interrogated him for hours. No, they didn't offer him a cuppa.

Last edited:
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
No Cuppa! Twas beyond the pale I tell you!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Gah - no cuppa? Not a proper investigation without one! 💂‍♀️ ☕ 💂‍♂️ Poor Watcher 🤗

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Of The Abyss
Black Thorn
@Last Watcher dances for William and Kate. 🤭

BEZcNOy.gif

TamsinValencia
TamsinValencia
Don't let Tricks claws rip your trousers apart or you will be walking home in your underwear for all the neighbours to see!
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Hey! Where did you get that picture of me! Erm....I mean FAKE NEWS!!!!!!
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
That what Trump says & since your English you cant say that .

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Yes, I knew this would happen. Just because someone wears tweed, it doesn't necessarily mean they're always polite. 😉

Keeping this family friendly, all I'll say is that he WAS wearing tweed when this happened. But only the top half of his body was clothed. Prince Louis wasn't the ONLY attention-getter during Jubilee! But at least HE was wearing pants.

So, @Last Watcher decided the weather was so beautiful, he'd air out his privates. Kate appeared flabbergasted, and William just screamed, "My eyes!! Oh God, my eyes!" The Royal Protection Squad tackled the cheeky bastard, and interrogated him for hours. No, they didn't offer him a cuppa.
So that why i had gotten a text saying a friend needed bail money . Couldn't help since my dad who i had seen the night before was in prison in the Philippines & i was busy with him .

Top Bottom