• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy-Boards Book Club: Slayer - Kiersten White - Sign Up thread!

white avenger

white avenger
Nice to see that there will be some new Buffyverse books coming. I do wish, however, that someone would write something actually intended for those of us fans are well past the "teen and young adult" stage. "Buffy" wasn't just a kiddie show, after all.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hm, maybe we should postpone the book club? When I started this thread I, erroneously, just assumed that the book would have a global release date and didn't investigate further.

Nice to see that there will be some new Buffyverse books coming. I do wish, however, that someone would write something actually intended for those of us fans are well past the "teen and young adult" stage. "Buffy" wasn't just a kiddie show, after all.

That would be nice actually, maybe they don't think there's enough of a market for that though.

ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
I would prefer it to be more aimed at adults, too. But, I can get into a YA book if it is well written, so hopefully this one is

Mr Trick

Scooby
Well I don't own a kindle so even if I wanted to I couldn't read it on there. I'll see if I can get a hardcopy. But might be best for everyone if we put it off til Feb.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I like to see a book written for us adults too but this is better then nothing . I like to join in but like Mr Trick I don't have a kindle .
After my first one broke I never got a new one . I try & get a hard copy but don't know when I can .

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I just ordered my paperback copy of Slayer at my local bookstore, so yay! It's coming out in early February and then soon after I'll get a text that the store has gotten it. So we'll see if I can join in the book club in time, but either way I'm definitely gonna read it :)

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
Hm, maybe we should postpone the book club? When I started this thread I, erroneously, just assumed that the book would have a global release date and didn't investigate further.

Seems like a few people wouldnt be able to get the book until mid-February. Perhaps we should start the last week of February?

Does that work for everyone?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Seems like a few people wouldnt be able to get the book until mid-February. Perhaps we should start the last week of February?

Does that work for everyone?
vaya-con-dios.gif

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Perhaps we should start the last week of February?
You tell me that AFTER I ordered the hardcover. I could have just waited for the paperback like everyone else. Can you send them back after you've had them for a few days?

brinkster130
brinkster130
Will the paperback even be out by then? I just got the hardcover...it wasn't much on Amazon.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
It was $20! if I knew we were waiting till the end of Feb to start it could have gotten it a lot cheaper.

brinkster130
brinkster130
I paid $12.91 last night? Send it back or ask for a price adjustment.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I think you have a month to send them back to Amazon.
Alright. So I can read it and return it. Sweet. I will just have to read it very carefully.

Off topic. I bought a $20 something from Target.com the other day and I needed to return it. They said due to the inexpensive price of the product and the hassle of returns that they would just credit the card back sans my actually returning the item. That was impressive.

brinkster130
brinkster130
on top of that money!

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
Amazon does that to me too. Spanx, rumor has it that prime will be transitioning away from next day and two day for prime unless you pay extra.

S
Spanky
I do pay extra- hence the $20. Spanx... i am hose.

NikonTheVampire

He who cannot be staked
Black Thorn
I READ IT IN THREE Days
When can we discuss?

My review of the book will be in amazon.ca. barnes and nobles and good reads. Its spoiler free but be aware

brinkster130
brinkster130
Soon! We'll have official threads in a month.
Top Bottom