• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Changes

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Finish these sentences:

"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be..."
"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be..."

TabulaRasa

Buffy Girl
If I could change one thing about BB it would be the ability to use my own avatar. But I guess with bandwith space and such, no real biggie.

If I could keep one thing the same about BB it would be the favorite character thing under your avatar and info. I think it says a lot about a person when you can see that.

alexa

rip it up
Yeah actually thanks TabulaRasa cause I couldn't think of much I'd change except for the avatar thing. Even if we could only upload 50x50 pixel ones that'd be fine with me.

Damn I agree with Tabula again, I love the favourite character bit where it is. Also love the House competitions.. it gives that sense of online community.

Senior Watcher

~*VH Secret Handshakes*~
Finish these sentences:

"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be to have instant messaging." sometimes i want to talk to someone who is patroling at the same time i am, but sending PM's is tough for holding a conversations. plus, once someone responds to my pm, i may have already signed off.

"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be keeping the sorting houses." i love going to the house to kick back and talk with my peeps. ive said this before and ill say it again, sometimes i feel as though i spend TOO much time in the house :)

T
TabulaRasa
Can't agree more about pm's (not pms)
Octavia
Octavia
I like your IM suggestion, I agree
palabravampiress
palabravampiress
I agree with the IM thing. Of course, the shoutbox works pretty well, too.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Just a note - we used to have a messenger system but it had to be removed because it was too easy for people to use it for nefarious purposes with no record of it.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Quickly looks up nefarious in the dictionary, Aha. I agree with that.
Octavia
Octavia
oh thats not good :(

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
If I could change one thing about the BB, it would be.....
The pictures for 'New Reply' and 'New Thread'.

If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be.....
The name of the fanfic section.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I didn't know that.
But then I have no memory of what was before, one of the fun things about having a memory that doesn't work properly.

GATEGOD

Anyanka
"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be the use of custom made sexy Anya avatars! or atleast get a little Anya icon for posts"
"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be the house system."

: king :

T
TabulaRasa
Can't disagree with ya on the houses. I love it!

XDruX

Ludicrucious Hugzzz
"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be the 30 seconds wait required between each searches"
"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be its members, but that formulation would exclude new ones, and this isn't what I mean so... er.... the tiny text you can write under your username"

anyatara

Scooby
"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be...The size the siggy can be, I can never fit it all in :p"
"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be...The members :)"

A

Allycat

"If I could change one thing about BB, it would be... custom avatars?"
"If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be... the friendly, loving, helpful community." (I was gonna say the members, but I realise that that would mean no new sign-ups, and it's the members that make up the community after all.)

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
if i could change one thing about BB it would be...a Connor Skin. no one ever gives Connor any love! i'm telling you, i'd never change my skin if i could have a Connor one! :lmao:

If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be...The Houses. i love our inter-house cup, and how it brings everyone together, even with each of us showing off our house pride! Merrick's gonna win that cup back, V'H!!! ;)

Blondie Bear

Zydrate Addict
I agree with XDruX about the 30 second thing, though I think it's a bandwidth issue and may be unchangeable.

I also agree about keeping the houses the same. I love the houses.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Hmmm, neat idea, now to come up with something!

If I could change one thing about BB it would be....
Putting Tara under the "favourite characters" profile thing ;).... lol either that or bringing back the karma counter-- both VERY minor changes!

If I could keep one thing the same about BB forever it would be...
The awesome people here and the family type of feeling that goes along with it! :)

(and Vahla Ha'nesh, of course! :silly: )

Tueuse de Vampires

Love will tear us apart..
If I could change one thing about BB, it would be...having a full members list again, I totally like to browse these
If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be...the houses, that's just a unique idea

If I could change one thing about BB, it would be...nothing.
When God created the earth it was Paradise, when man started to mess with it we got Birmingham - need I say anymore?

If I could keep one thing about BB the same forever, it would be...I would definitely keep the 'invisibility' ability. I like to snoop:)

Mr. Pointy
Mr. Pointy
You mean Birmingham, Alabama right? 'cos the real Brum holds a place in my heart that you wouldn't want to diss...just ask other BBGB06 vets :)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
If I could change one thing about BB it would be....
Putting Tara under the "favourite characters" profile thing ;)....

Not sure what you mean because you type in your Favorite character for your profile...?

Edit:

If I could change one thing about BB, it would be...having a full members list again, I totally like to browse these

It's under Quick Links ;)

Tueuse de Vampires
Tueuse de Vampires
thx :) I've been looking for it for ages and couldn't find it
Top Bottom