• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Dangerous: A deeper analysis

Mehansa

Townie
I didn't know that this song existed until today, but now I wish I never came across it. I do love Spike, but he is a fictional character played by JM. JM's promotes pedo behaviour, Ephebophilia to be exact. MT may have had a crush on JM but he didn't need to use lines such as "You're playin' with fire when you get too wet" and "
You'll find the devil when you unchain me" to let MT down.

Did she even needed to be let down?

Teenagers have crushes all time and they get over them very quickly. It was completely unnecessary for him to make a public song about 14 year old girl.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
I just particularly find it creepy that James is taking Michelle's alleged crush so seriously in those song lyrics. I think we all know between the ages of 14-16 there are often a lot of insane crushes that people get. I'd feel so uncomfortable if any of those older men I found hot actually commented on finding me attractive or commented on how I'm developing or the physical ways I'm attracted to them or called me "dangerous". And if I had a younger sister or daughter and I heard an older guy talking like that, I'd call the police.
And I don't see what difference it makes that James is famous. Okay, Michelle is as famous as James so it's not like she's a fan and he's a famous actor and so it's 'cute' that he acknowledged her crush. Again, why take is so seriously that you write a pretty crude song about an underage girl.

Ihamze94

Townie
Michelle have a crush on James? The guy who played Spike? Where are people getting this from? Just because fans had a thing for him don't expect her to have one. In fact, Michelle talked about having a crush on Marc Blucas aka Riley.
Post automatically merged:

I just particularly find it creepy that James is taking Michelle's alleged crush so seriously in those song lyrics. I think we all know between the ages of 14-16 there are often a lot of insane crushes that people get. I'd feel so uncomfortable if any of those older men I found hot actually commented on finding me attractive or commented on how I'm developing or the physical ways I'm attracted to them or called me "dangerous". And if I had a younger sister or daughter and I heard an older guy talking like that, I'd call the police.
And I don't see what difference it makes that James is famous. Okay, Michelle is as famous as James so it's not like she's a fan and he's a famous actor and so it's 'cute' that he acknowledged her crush. Again, why take is so seriously that you write a pretty crude song about an underage girl.
Actually, Michelle had a crush on Marc Blucas

Faded90

Scooby
Michelle have a crush on James? The guy who played Spike? Where are people getting this from? Just because fans had a thing for him don't expect her to have one. In fact, Michelle talked about having a crush on Marc Blucas aka Riley.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, Michelle had a crush on Marc Blucas
Infairness it’s James who said she had a crush on him. Like you say I know Michelle has said it was Marc she had a crush on

Top Bottom