• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Do I need a watcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am new to these threads but not to the Buffyverse. I´ve been watching (and watching continuously) since season 3 aired in 1998 but I gave up on message boards in the early 2000s when a Spuffy fan said some pretty offensive things and then I left a facebook group when I realized they were all Twilight fans. I am open to Spuffy dialogue (I think James Marsters is the coolest) but draw the line at Twihard bs. That story line is the worst! These threads seems pretty reasonable from what I've read so far and I like reasonable. My opinion of BtVS and AtS has changed over the years so I'm open to hearing others but in a recent rewatch I've noticed some things I'd like to discuss. Do I need a watcher?

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Did someone call? :D
If you can find you way around a message board ok then you don't really need one, but if you have any questions feel free to ask away :)

As a started there are some FAQ's under the 'Rules/Help tab at the top.

There are plenty of Spuflings & Bangelites on the thread here but they tend to be polite and any nastiness is normally quickly headed off by the Mods....

Hope you enjoy your time on the Boards here :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Of course you need a watcher, and you are in luck as there are quite a few kinky er nice people who like to watch.
And as you are not used to my behaviour yet, tee hee!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! You don't need a watcher - I never had one when I joined in 2012. If you are new to navigating a forum, you might benefit from one but it sounds like you have been doing this for longer than I have. You may have already found that the discussions here are quite intelligent and tend to be a level above the usual "I love character X." "Me too." that you get on some boards. For the most part, the discussions stay civil and anything that threatens to get out of hand is stomped on by the mods, who do an excellent (and thankless) job. So jump right in, we don't bite - at least not until the next full moon and that is on October 2. Then, all bets are off.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ethan Reigns is wrong, it isn't the October full moon you should be wary of, it is the dying full moon in November when you need to be careful as there are many folk with large fangs about. Of course if you have had the good fortune to request joining The House of Black Thorn you don't need to worry, that don't say much for the good fortunes of Sineya House members does it (the Sinners, tee hee)

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hey welcome to BB... a watcher is up to you but if you ask anyone for help they will answer questions as most people are friendly here :)

Taake
Taake
Bites your toes

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Taake Bites your toes
Well some of us are friendly!!! LOL

Don't worry about @Taake she is a fluffy bunny really 🤪

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
And there are a few folk here who have a sense of humour, some of them, us, well me, I have a sense of humour that not everyone understands nor comprehends all of the time. So beware of Anya, she who hated bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom