• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Dorm Competitions: What would you like?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I think I can speak on behalf of all those wonderful members in Black Thorn, we whole heartedly support your quest for new competitions, as long as we at Black Thorn win them!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Would you prefer to stick to Buffy and Angel for competitions, or also branch out to Firefly, Dollhouse and Shield?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Don't have a preference. But there's no reason not to include Firefly, Dollhouse and Shield too.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Don't have a preference. But there's no reason not to include Firefly, Dollhouse and Shield too.
Most people here will have seen Buffy and/or Angel, but may not have watched the others, so it's whether enough people have seen them or know them well enough to make art or come up with a piece of writing based on the shows

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I think you can say yes for Firefly but I don't myself know about the other shows.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
How about a one show short story contest ? Members of both houses write a Whedonverse one shot short story, the staff members rank each story between 1-5, the house to get the most points altogether wins :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I wouldn't mind, if only for Dollhouse, even though I'm not familiar with the other two.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Who provides the Market Research answers?
It will be a very hard quest to find competitions that either house can win.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
FOR ALL COMPETITIONS.

To all Staff Members,
get a nice shiny new coin decide one person who will represent each house, have them flip a coin. The out come is measured by Tails wins Heads loses. Just one thing - don't tell the members.
pretend that you are so busy during competition times.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
And to make sure Black Thorn wins get a two headed coin & have the person who represents Black Thorn calls heads .

:D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh dear ChaseRules you have not done yourself any favour have you, I wrote in my post that Tails wins and Heads lose. Maybe you were thrown by the coin having the head of Sineya on both sides.
Poor Sineya it just can't win, even when there isn't a dorm competition.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
That is because I am looking at you, in the mirror behind you.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
It does make you wonder, not me though I think it quite normal for ChaseRules to have bowed for the last 8 months to Anyanka Bunny Slayer, considering that ChaseRules is of Sineya and the she willingly bowed to Anyanka Bunny Slayer of Black Thorn.
I'm not saying Black Thorn is the house to be in but when ChaseRules seems to agree with me, hmm! How about a picture of ChaseRules bowing to Anyanka Bunny Slayer for a dorm competition?

Last edited:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'd like to see a dorm competition for all the art folk.
A picture of Crowley's car (From the TV series Bad Omens) to have a smiling wobbly head of Crowley on the dash.
Picture to be from the drivers perspective.
The winners to be judged by the detail of the inside of the car and by the figurine ie the eyes, the grin, what he is wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom