• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Favourite Oz Quotes?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
What are your favourite Oz quotes?

I love the inner dialogue he has in Earshot, when he talks about how Buffy is him if she can hear his thoughts:
I am my thoughts. If they exist in her, Buffy contains everything that is me and she becomes me. I cease to exist.

Of course the "We attack the Mayor with hummus" line.

I can't recall the episode or the exact line, but it's when Oz finds Giles record collection and says he's borrowing them or moving in

thrasherpix

Scooby
Offhand, I vaguely recall 2 season 4 quotes. One he went to the Halloween party as God, and when Xander says he could've gone as God, Oz says something like, "Blasphemer."

Also in season 4 right after Buffy smashes a bench in Living Conditions, and complains how Kathy is even messing her up as a Slayer, Oz replies, "On the plus side you've killed the bench, which was looking shifty." :D

LilyAnne

I do doodle. You too, you do doodle too.
In “Helpless”, when talking about the ice show her dad is supposed to take her to:

Buffy - "I know you all think it's a big, dumb, girly thing, but it's not. Some of the skaters are Olympic medal winners, and my dad buys me cotton candy, a different stuffed animal wearing fuzzy skates every year, and okay, it is a big, dumb, girly thing, but I love it."
Oz - "Not so girly. Ice is cool. It's water, but it's not."

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Some have already been mentioned...

I mock you with my monkey pants!
That's great, Larry. You've really mastered the single entendre.

More later...

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
'How can you be so calm?'
'Long, arduous hours of practice.'

Also the two great conversations between Oz in Xander in 'The Zeppo' and 'Helpless'; about what 'the essence of cool' is and 'Kryptonite' respectively.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
"Maybe it's because of all the horrific things we've seen, but hippos wearing tutus just don't unnerve me the way they used to."

"Mi Casio es su Casio."

"My whole life, I've never loved anything else." (SOB!)

punchkicker15

Townie
My favorite deadbeat bit is from Phases, right after he's figured out he may be a werewolf:

"Aunt Maureen. Hey, it's me. Um, what? Oh! It's, uh... actually it's healing okay. That's pretty much the reason I called. Um, I wanted to ask you something. Is Jordy a werewolf? Uh-huh. And how long has that been going on? Uh-huh. What? No, no reason. Um... Thanks. Yeah, love to Uncle Ken."

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Some of my favorites have already been said, but I also like:

"Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage; and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny."

"It looks dead, it smells dead, yet it's moving around. That's interesting...…..Well I like it. I think you should call it 'Patches'."

Oz: "Dingoes Ate My Baby played their instruments as if they had plump polish sausages taped to their fingers."
Freddy: "Sorry man."
Oz: "No, that's fair."

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
That top one is the one I was thinking of, but couldn't remember it exactly!

Top Bottom