• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Greeting and salutations!

Slayertte

Townie
Hi everyone! I discovered Buffy back in 2015 when it first appeared on UK Netflix. I was 15 at the time and absolutely loved it, what teenage girl wouldn't feel empowered by the characters? 6 years later, I've decided to rewatch the whole thing (again) but this time I thought it's be nice to find some fan friends.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
sometimes we do watches together too

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hi! Welcome to the boards!

Joining a new board can be quite intimidating at times and we want all our new members to feel right at home. If you are feeling a little bit lost then why not head to the Bad Eggs section so someone can adopt you and show you the ropes.

Don't forget you can join a "house" in the Buffy Boards School of Slayers and Demon Hunters
Each private forum is for its dorm members only. It's a great way to get to know other members of the board and make friends. After choosing a dorm, you can participate in dorm activities and from time to time there will even be challenges which pit dorm against dorm. Points are awarded to the winners and participants in these competitions, which go towards a running tally for each dorm.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! As fan forums go, this place is quite intelligent and very civil as well so there should be no need to fear what we are like. We don't bite (unless it's the full moon then all bets are off). Jump right in and post, there is no seniority here and your opinions are just as welcome as those of an old croc like me.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Hi! Welcome to the Buffy Boards! How fun to re-watch the series again 6 years later! Are you planning on watching Angel as well?

S
Slayertte
I actually haven’t gotten around to watching Angel yet but it’s been on my list for years. I might finally take the plunge after I finish rewatching!

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Hey there! Welcome to the boards! You are going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do!

Top Bottom