• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Greetings from someone who is only as old as Buffyverse!

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Hi all,
I am Muge.
I got very excited when I found about buffy-boards. I was a geeky 00's kid who liked to hang around on boards related to my interests. Therefore, being part of an active board is like a chance to relive my childhood. I am watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time and I am planning to wait until I finish the series in order to be active here; however, who knows, I might sneak in and out in the meantime. 😉
Anyway, I've just wanted to drop by and say hi, I might return to this thread in the future later.
Again,
Hi all! 😊

Reason: I forgot to tell my name!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! We have a number of subforums in the index that go season-by-season so you don't have to wait, you can join in as soon as you finish each season. I don't guarantee that there would be no spoilers but they are pretty safe. I came here eight years ago and there has hardly been a day I don't come here because it's home. If you have been lurking here, you will find this to be more intelligent and civil than most fan forums.

Top Bottom