• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Halloween Showcase

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
PM me a piece of art, writing or anything else Halloween themed, obviously Buffyverse related. Keep it family friendly!

You've got a week to get it in, 10 points for every item submitted, no voting required, just a fast fun Halloween event.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
As there is no smiley face for it, Yippie!
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Family friendly? Damn you! 😛

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Hey! Guess what! That was fast and fun, so well done.

And yippie!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@nightshade,
I wish there was more time for you to organize a HALLOWEEN SHOWCASE drawing competition, to find who could do it best. To have a man's or woman's head with a torch highlighting the face in a glass showcase.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
If anyone has something they wish to send me, get it in today and I'll post them up after work tonight!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I thought of sending the pictures of each dorm house cup Sineya has won, or a sweet nothing but where would you post an empty sugar bag?

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Thanks to @ILLYRIAN for these stories:

Dawn and some friends from school were wandering through a forest one evening just to see if it was as scary as some folk wanted them to think it was, so there they were on the path beside the bracken. What none of them knew was that Spike and Clem with his new toy, a megaphone were not far behind them.

Dawn laughed as she started to hit a hollow log hard with her heavy duty walking stick. Dawn thought it’d be fun to wack it hard as hopefully the sound would scare the what-sis-name outta some folk. Clem waited until any echo should have been heard then he counted to eight. He shouted into the megaphone a sound just like the hollow log being hit with the stick. Clem and Spike thought it funny what they did.

Dawn and her friends were so scared that they ran all the way home. As Clem and Spike were about to leave the forest Oz and Veruca wandered by. “What do you think you are doing to our poor Dawn?” asked Veruca as she morphed into a werewolf. Clem looked to Spike then glared at the werewolf Veruca, he then spoke in his best voice possible, “Out – for – a - walk - bitch,” said Clem.

---------------

Willow was sat in the main room in her apartment, Halloween would be there in a few days and she really wanted something to do memorable. It occurred to her it’d be good to scare the bejasus out of Anya. So after a phone call to Angel she sat happy with what would soon be.

Two nights later with her old torch in hand she waited amongst the undergrowth near to Anya’s apartment with Angel. Seeing Anya walk closer to them, Willow had Angel wait until Anya was almost beside them then Angel began to growl like a werewolf. Willow was so happy to hear Anya shout out, “I now you are there I can hear you.”

At Willow’s request Angel put his game face on, as Willow turned the torch on under his chin. Willow was so happy to hear Anya run down the road screaming as loud as she could. Angel was glad to see Willow so happy.

Thanks to @Nix for the banner:
9RubOdG.png

Top Bottom