• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Happy Birthday BB

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
:confused::p 16 years & still counting :D Happy Birthday !

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Awesome! Happy Birthday. :)
Thanks to everyone involved in keeping this place running and keeping it on track so it remains being one of my favorite sites to spend time on.

/SK

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
16 years of BB has been fantastic. Thanks so much for being here and giving us a home and putting up with us! I know I've loved it :)

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Happy birthday everyone. Big thanks for keeping this place going so long. Also congratulations on keeping it relevant enough to still be attracting new members and lively debate.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Happy birthday BB! It seems like I got on this board in 2012 and never left for more than a day because I just couldn't stay away. Thanks to the mods and all the people who keep this place together behind the scenes so we can just come around and discuss anything anytime.

DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
Thank you and the mods for my warm cosy welcome!

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Happy birthday! Thank you for feeding and tending to my favorite addiction! Happy 'us' day buffyites! Can't believe it took me 'til now to start posting here!

GraceK
GraceK
I’m glad you did! I enjoy your posts :)
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Better late then never :)

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Happy birthday B.B.! I kinda love this place. Thanks to the Buffy Summers and all the mods for your hard work. We are indebted to you for the time and energy that you devote to giving us fans such a great place to interact and talk about these things we love.

Can anyone share any origin stories about this forum. Who started this board? How far you all have come? Was there ever a time the forum struggled or you thought you would need to shut down? As a relative newbie I would love to hear about it. :)

DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
I too would love to hear! So many sites have come and gone.
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Gt3eat idea there :) I dying to hear .
Top Bottom