• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello Everyone

N1ght

Rogue Demon-Hunter
Hello everyone, I'm a new member of the boards, I have been lurking for the past couple of years or so and I finally decided it was time for me to join in on the fun!

I discovered Buffy around 5 years ago when I was a freshman in High School after the DVD for the first season caught my eye in a Half Price Books. Needless to say it was the perfect time for me to discover the show and I fell in love!

I'm really looking forward to discussing these amazing shows with you all!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! If you have been lurking, you know by now who all the players on this board are and what the tone of this board is, so jump right in and post. Some people slag the first season as one of the lesser ones but it is the reason we got a second season and the rest of the seasons. We also cover Angel as a series with a different feel to it and the rest of Joss Whedon's shows, both television and movies.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hi welcome to the posting side of the forums... how does it feel to not be a lurker anymore? Good I hope :)

Kratos
Kratos
Like your Happy New Year banner.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I was a lurker since around 2011 until I joined Buffy Boards 2 years ago.

Buffy Season 1 is a pretty solid introductory season imo so I’m not surprised you fell in love with the show.

Spike and Wesley are two of my favourite characters as well.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Hmm so you admit to the thing that you used to be a lurker, what are you now?
Have you contemplated the usernames and the personalities of the other members?
I should point out that I am a nice person.

Many greets and welcome.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there. Welcome to the Boards. Glad you finally decided to step out of the shadows :)

Time for a post frenzy now then?

Top Bottom