• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello, I'm new

Anyanka5x5

I believe these chicken feet are mine
Hi fellow scoobies! I'm Luna, and I just signed up for this. I've been watching Buffy for a few months now, so I'm fairly new to the show. I'm only on season 4, but I absolutely love it. My favorite episode is Doppelgangland and my favorite character is Willow. I just started Angel a couple of weeks ago, so I'm only a couple of episodes in(I don't like to binge shows). I'm hoping to be able to talk with others about Buffy the Vampire Slayer because not many people I know watch it and it's such a great show!

Wesxfred
Wesxfred
Welcome!! :)

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome to the board, hope you have fun here and aren't spoilt too much 😁

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hello, welcome to Buffy-Boards. I also hope you don't get spoiled too much and you get to enjoy the rest of the shows... You'll love them:D

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! You will find a forum index with seasons for both Buffy and Angel so there is not much chance of spoilers there (although some people may refer to things that happen later). The best way to avoid spoilers is to finish both series.

As fan forums go, this one is intelligent and civilized and you should have a good time here. This place is addictive - I have been here eight years and only missed one day this year (September 18 on vacation) but it doesn't leave needle tracks or show up on a tox screen.

IndianaSolo221

Potential
Hey! I got here a couple days ago and I'm enjoying it. Good luck with finishing all of Buffy/Angel (it took me a couple of years), and I hope you love the boards! :)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Hola! Fellow Willow fan here. Dopplegangland is one of my faves too. No spoilers, but will say that season 4 is big year for Willow. Welcome to the forum. :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Greets from down under, and me. You will find many pages that are in favour of our Will, if you like reading the members fan fiction you'll find several tales of Witchy Woos!
What you can do to discover what is in the piece of fan fic is to run the cursor over the title of the story.
For the members tales of fan fiction to the the section 'Slayground' then scroll down to Introduction to the Watcher Diaries. It is just below The Bronze, that is the place to be for all interesting stuff, so I'm told.

Last edited:
Top Bottom