• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello Salty Goodness!

wolfpuppy

Townie
Hi everybody.
I'm a fortysomething gay midwesterner, I've been a BtVS and AtS fan from the beginning, it's a still one of my very most important fandoms.
I'm currently in the middle of watching early BtVS season 4 and AtS season 1, and reading the comics and novels in between for a deeper experience, it's like getting extra episodes. I have read a lot of the novels and comics but never got around to some of the later ones so I'm really looking forward to getting to those.
Today I'm bundled up inside as it's snowing and negative 17 here in Oklahoma, and am halfway through Christopher Golden's The Lost Slayer.
I have two dogs, Toby a terrier-dachshund mix and Zoe a chihuahua-dachshund mix, both rescues and the lights of my life.

r2dh2
r2dh2
Welcome!

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll have fun here, and big fuss and tennis balls for Toby and Zoe 🐶🥎 🙂

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. “Hello salty goodness!” is one of my favourite Cordelia lines. I’m 34 and from Ireland.

Who are your fav characters?

wolfpuppy
wolfpuppy
There are so many great characters - Cordelia, Anya, Xander, Willow and Oz are my favorites. I'm all about the supporting cast apparently.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Weather just broke in West Wales . I've gone from -7(C) at nights to a balmy 7-9 overnight . My lungs have been recovering from long Covid and they hated the cold so I feel like 20 years younger today :D

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! This is a more intelligent forum than most fan forums and it is kept quite civil, so I think you would like it here. It's 23°F/-5°C here in Mississauga (two miles west of Toronto, Canada) and this is expected to be the coldest day of the week. There are individual subforums for each season of Buffy and Angel, so it is a bit easier to avoid spoilers. There is no seniority here - newcomers are just as welcome to post their ideas as us old crocs.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hello fellow 40 something!! Welcome to Buffy-Boards!! Have fun posting and see you about the forums :)

Top Bottom