• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello (so original!)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I have watched most of the Dr. Who episodes, I watched the first Dr. Who as it went to air though I think the latest Dr is not much cop and her companions are lame. Hopefully when she is replaced all will be well.
Are Easter Eggs a reality or a thing as planned by the manufacturer of the disc, at a guess I'd say that any Easter Egg found will promote the end of some peoples jobs.
How could an inside joke be presented? I never saw much of Lost, occasionally viewing was made during frequent jaunts through the programs.

Stake fodder

Soulless
Are Easter Eggs a reality or a thing as planned by the manufacturer of the disc, at a guess I'd say that any Easter Egg found will promote the end of some peoples jobs.
How could an inside joke be presented?
I don't notice many "inside joke" Easter eggs myself, but I think in general they are a wink to real fans, but that most viewers will miss. For the DVD extras, I have found that the Buffy discs have only a few, usually found by right-clicking in the "language options" section. Otherwise, the DVDs are rather poor in extras overall, even ones that are standard, such as deleted scenes, but that's a different subject.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Stake fodder,
damn I can see I'm going to be up late at night right clicking on all sorts of stuff.
What makes me wonder is why they bother with bloopers in animated stuff. That is like the animators admitting they are crap at their job.

How about asking who has found an Easter Egg, it might be interesting and save hours of searching and if you are not sure what section to start the thread ask someone.. .. .. else. tee hee

Last edited:
Stake fodder
Stake fodder
Good idea, especially as I am starting a re-watch!
Top Bottom