• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello World

M

M

Hello, everyone. I'm new, but haven't properly introduced myself yet. Sorry, it's a bad habit with coders not ask for help. We self-teach. Thanks to all of you who have been responding to me, meanwhile, though. It's been entertaining.

I'm not sure what goes here so, I'll just use my About section as a guide and blab. I hope you find it amusing.

I'm a Scorpio on the cusp of Sagittarius, not that I care. I love animals, am a vegetarian, and have rescue pets with paws, hooves, and talons.

I love books and gobble them up like some people do candy. Bookmarks are a foreign concept. Books are meant to be read in one sitting, and if sitting like a human being becomes uncomfortable, then sitting like an alien upside down is what I'll do next.

Once upon a time, when Buffy the Vampire Slayer was brand new, I passed on watching because the promos showed Buffy saying, "drink me" to Angel. I wasn't interested in a cheerleader superhero with her low-browed boyfriend, who looked like he stepped off a soap opera set. Seventeen years after it went off the air, I watched a clip on YouTube and got hooked, and I've been pretty hyped about it ever since.

Eventually, I'll mellow, but thanks to everyone who has been responding to me while I'm hyped. You're the best! Oh yeah, and pickle juice is actually a nice drink. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hello and officially welcome to the boards :)
You'll fit right in here, no worries there!
See you about the forums :)

Reactions: M

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Hello and welcome to the boards! Your going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the Buffy Boards family!

Reactions: M

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Sagittarius on the cusp of not caring here.

I think I caught the end of one of the very early eps as it was aired (waiting for the program that followed probably) & was hooked straight away. Watched all the rest as they aired which was a mixture of anticipation & frustration at having to wait a whole week to find out what happened next.

Welcome to the Boards. I'm sure you will love it here :)

Top Bottom