• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

hello!!

fivebyfaith

Townie
Hey everyone, my screen name is fivebyfaith (guess who my favorite character is...) but feel free to call me Gia if you would prefer a more normal name, haha! I first watched Buffy when I was beginning middle school (so around 11 years) because my dad introduced it to me - I was born in the early 2000s so I missed the show as it was coming out. I actually used to lurk frequently on these boards when I was younger but I've finally joined since I recently rediscovered my passion for the series! I am currently rewatching the whole series with my roommate who has never seen it before and so far it's been really fun. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! We have had a number of new members, some of whom are in their teens, so they never saw the programs as they aired either but that doesn't seem to have stopped anyone. You know the players on the board by now if you have been lurking, so we welcome your posts and you know who the Faith fans are. For the small amount of time she spent on the series (20 episodes on Buffy and 6 episodes on Angel) she has had a lot of impact because her story is that of the unstable underdog with a lot of power. Wade right in and post!

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I love Faith and Buffy a lot too. And I really like Tara in season 6. I was a lurker on Buffy Boards as well when I was younger since around 2011 until I joined 2 years ago.

fivebyfaith
fivebyfaith
I was lurking around 2013 or so! and Tara was my first television-induced heartbreak, part of why this show is so memorable!

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome :) I got into the show in a very similar way and my favourite character is also Faith.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Hola! Another 2nd gen fan here. Watched first episode (from season 2) with my mom who was watching at the time when was 13. Welcome. :)

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Who's Faith?

Only kidding....bit of a Faith fan here too :)

Welcome to the Boards, good to see another Faith fan join us.
I'm one of the ones lucky (yeah I'm old) enough to have seen the show when it first aired, but all these years later I still love it (Especially the Faith eps).

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
a bit? 😀
Kratos
Kratos
It was the Faith eps that got me into the series and I watched them a lot on tv.
Top Bottom