• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hello!

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
Hi there and welcome to the madness that is that Buffy boatds!
We are from the same country 🤗
Hope you find it as fun and joyous as I do.

Take care 😊

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hi there Uk'er here too :)
Welcome to the forums :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! There is a good reason a lot of us from all over the world (I'm Canadian) are still talking about a show that ended so long ago - when it was on TV it was the best thing on and once it ended, there wasn't anything quite as good again. As fan forums go, this one is intelligent and civilized and there is no seniority - your ideas as someone new are accorded just as much value as those of us old crocs.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Hello! Welcome to the boards.
I am still watching season 6 for the first time :D
Have fun!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards :)

Another Brit here.

We may be from all over the World, but we are united in our love for a show that may have finished many years ago but is still some of the best TV ever made!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Hello @HowiMetdaSlayer did you ever see the film that had the cute little girl put both hands on the TV screen and exclaim, They're here!

Well guess it wasn't that the dead were there. Yep you guessed it THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

I was born in Coventry though it could be said to be a different country (tee hee) from Yorkshire, we is British.

Last edited:

Cohen

Hellhound
Welcome to the boards @Glory Worshippe !! Feel free to peruse the different boards and hop into discussion! So glad you chose to come here to discuss your thoughts with us! And be sure to have a little fun at the Bronze! Some of my favorite discussions happen in our off-topic section! ❤

Top Bottom