• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hey everybody!

GothicBuffy

Slayer
I'm new to the forum, but I've been a fan of Buffy for a while. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I finished another rewatch of the show and there's only so much of my Buffy obsession my friends can take, so here I am, in what seems to be an absolute paradise of buffy appreciation :).

I
Incaprincess
I totally get this there is only is much buffy talk my non obsessed friend can take! 🤣

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hi! Welcome to the boards!

Joining a new board can be quite intimidating at times and we want all our new members to feel right at home. If you are feeling a little bit lost then why not head to the Bad Eggs section so someone can adopt you and show you the ropes.

Don't forget you can join a "house" in the Buffy Boards School of Slayers and Demon Hunters
Each private forum is for its dorm members only. It's a great way to get to know other members of the board and make friends. After choosing a dorm, you can participate in dorm activities and from time to time there will even be challenges which pit dorm against dorm. Points are awarded to the winners and participants in these competitions, which go towards a running tally for each dorm.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Like your avatar.

I joined Buffy Boards 3 years ago and think it’s a great website for talking Buffy and other stuff. The best Internet forum imo and one of the few still quite active.

Who are your favourite characters?

GothicBuffy
GothicBuffy
I like your avatar too! My top 3 characters are Buffy, Spike, and Xander. How about yours?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! This is one of the best fan forums anywhere because it is intelligent and usually quite civilized. Did you gat any different insights after your latest rewatch? If so, jump right in and post, there is no seniority here. You will find a lot of appreciation of Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse and also the Buffy movie (which came before the TV series).

GothicBuffy
GothicBuffy
Thanks for the insight! I'm a long time lurker on this site because of all the great buffy content and discussion.

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Hey there! Welcome to the boards! You are going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do!!!

Top Bottom