• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hey yall

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hi! Welcome to the boards! You are gonna love it here! Everybody is soooo lovely, and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the Buffy Boards family!!!

Hollypop

Townie
I really appreciate your response. I say nobody in the show is all flowers. Faith isn't the only one who suffers. I agree faith has a ton to work through. Maybe you can tell me why attach to the one who is always upset and can't be pleased. ?
Cool. I haven't completed all the things that contain faith so I'm not fully informed and certainly don't mean to be rude or argue. I respect being into whatever is interesting or relatable to you, for everyone. I just found your take surprising and interesting, that's all.

Hollypop

Townie
Hi! Welcome to the boards! You are gonna love it here! Everybody is soooo lovely, and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the Buffy Boards family!!!
Thank you! I've been really enjoying the boards this week. Finally learning how to best navigate. I stay on the spike thread mostly. Just restarted my second rewatch over again, but 2 weeks ago I hadn't seen or thought about this series in like 15 years. It's so much fun to rekindle the obsession with an adult libido and the nostalgia factor!

Top Bottom