• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi everyone!!

Spuffyshipper

Townie
:)

I’m new here, as you’ve probably guessed, and I’m joining because it seems this really a nice place to discuss a show I’m utterly obsessed with — currently rewatching and on season two. I’m also looking for fanfiction recommendations :) so yeah, nice to meet you all.

Priceless

Scooby
Hello! Love your name. I too am a Spuffy shipper 😍 Are you on EF? They have some great Spuffy fanfics, my favourite being My Life Closed Twice by Anaross

Cohen

Hellhound
Hey there! Welcome to the boards! This is definitely the best place to discuss the Buffyverse. There are some amazing people who post here! Glad you’ve joined our cult. 🤪

Cheetah

Townie
Hi, I'm another newbie doing a rewatch, currently up to the last three episodes of S1. Welcome to the boards.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! Judging from the emoticon, you have found your happy place and if you ship Spuffy, you will find a lot of kindred souls here. Don't be afraid to post, this is an intelligent and civilized place and it is a happy place to be.

Saw your other thread but just want to repeat the welcome. You will find a lot of intelligent comment here and for the most part, the place is civilized. A lot of our new recruits have been leading the discussions, so don't assume you have to wait until someone lets you say something - us old crocs are happy the new blood keeps this place running.

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome to the group! I'm fairly new here, too, and am also doing a re-watch. I'll be interested to read your comments on season 2 and onward!

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m not a Spuffy shipper, but I love most of the Buffy/Spike scenes in the series.

Season 2 is my fav season. Who are your favourite characters?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Well guess what, I noticed that you are new here, clever huh? What was it Dru said to her daughter Darla after she rose anew?

About your request for good fan fiction to read, all sorts of subjects are included here, what is your choice of subjects for fan fiction content?

Top Bottom