• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi! I'm new here.

heckate

Townie
Hi friends!

Let's see here -- I got into Buffy 9 years ago when I was... 14? And through high school it was my whole entire personality (I wasn't exactly... popular in high school). Then in college I grew away from it. Over the pandemic, though, a friend of mine started watching it, and in discussing it with her I rediscovered my love (obsession?)!

I've seen the series many times over, originally introduced to it by my dad. I used to frequent the Whedonesque boards a lot back when they were still active, as well as a weekly Whedon/Buffy discussion on Twitter when I was a teen. Apparently, I still have lots to say.

I loved shows like Buffy so insanely much that I went to film school and devoted my life to television. Now I work in the entertainment industry on a pretty cool big-name show and being in that world has definitely affected how I see the series, looking back. It only gives me more appreciation for what they managed to do!

Anywho, thanks for having me and I look forward to talking Buffy with you all!
Heckate

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards :)

I think you'll find a lot of like minded fans (obsessionist :D ) on here more than willing to chat Buffy!

You'll find that this is quite an active Board with members of all age groups & from all corners of the globe.....

So jump right in & enjoy!

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. BtVS isn’t my favourite show, but it’s in my top 3 along with AtS and The Fugitive. I finished a rewatch of it nearly a year ago and it’s still as good as I remembered it. I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are.

Who are your fav characters? Mine are Buffy, Angel, Cordelia, Faith, Anya, Spike and Dawn.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! The Buffy addiction is just as potent as drugs but it doesn't leave needle marks. There are a lot of obsessive Buffy fans who show up here every day. This forum is more intelligent and civilized than most.

Tell us more about the show you are on and what you do there! It is always interesting to understand how these shows are made and what an insider in the industry thinks.

heckate

Townie
Thank you for the kind welcomes!
Who are your fav characters? Mine are Buffy, Angel, Cordelia, Faith, Anya, Spike and Dawn.
I've always loved Willow from the moment I watched episode 1. She's got some Issues with a capital I but that makes her fun to watch! Tara, Buffy, Oz, and Anya are also rad. I love Fred in Angel and I think Faith's pretty cool too.
Tell us more about the show you are on and what you do there! It is always interesting to understand how these shows are made and what an insider in the industry thinks.
I'm just a Production Assistant, but when I'm watching Buffy I often like to think about the PAs that must have worked on the show, driving vans to pick up gallons of fake blood for the makeup department or walking cast members to set through a fake graveyard in the middle of the night. Night shoots can be KILLER, and certainly that crew was up at wild hours! It makes me feel a teeny bit connected to it, just knowing someone was ordering lunch for Joss just like I order lunch for our producers. 😂

heckate

Townie
Hola! Fellow 2nd gen Buffy fan here. Kudos at the Hecate reference too. :)
Haha, why thank you. I also minored in Classics at school so even the tiniest references to mythology in Buffy make me smile. And since all I'm ever thinking nowadays with the current apocalypse is "What the heck?", I thought the pun was appropriate. 😂

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Welcome to Buffy-Boards! Hope you enjoy yourself which I m sure you will.

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Welcome!

It's cool that you managed to find a job doing something you enjoy.

What other shows do you like besides Buffy?

S

SpotlessMindUK

Hey guys, big Buffy & Angel fan for over 20 years. Favourite season of Buffy is 2 and favourite season of Angel is 3.

heckate

Townie
Thank you everyone!
What other shows do you like besides Buffy?
BtVS was my first love, but I am also a big fan of Xena! I also love 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Firefly, Agent Carter... I'm sure there are a thousand more but I can't think of them right now!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Many greets and hope you have fun here.
I must admit I do like your username, Protestant are you? tee hee

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Hey there welcome to the boards! You are going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So, welcome to the Buffy Boards family!

Top Bottom