• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi!

lonnyandspike

Townie
Im new to the buffy boards but not buffy I've been watching it since I was a kid I used to watch it with my aunt when i was 5 then again when i was 11 and finally now again when amazon (FINALLY!!) got it back and MAN was i innocent or what when i was a kid cuz i picked up on a lot of stuff i didn't back then

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome, I'm sure you'll have fun here 😃 Is Spike your favourite character? Do you have a favourite season or even episode (is that possible?)

lonnyandspike
lonnyandspike
Thank you and im sure i will im a geek for anything buffy related and ye Spike is my favorite i have to say Fool for love or the episode before the series finale and season 7 is my favorite rn

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Welcome to the boards! I was eight when it first aired so I had to see it a few times, too, to catch everything :D

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I saw it when it first aired but about nine years ago a local TV channel ran it daily with a new episode per day, five days a week and I followed it through three complete cycles and joined the forum. As fan forums go, this place is intelligent and civil. And yes, if you watched it at an early age, there would have been a lot you would have missed.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I don't know if you've noticed this but why isn't there a person with the username Druscilla? I guess that even the knew folk would know my response to them becoming new members would be my welcoming the new blood, tee hee.

Many greets young person.

Top Bottom