• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi :)

alexis97

Townie
I have come to Buffy boards so much over the past few months, but I just now registered. I am a 97 baby so I always had memories of my mom watching and rewatchingbuffy/angel, but I didn't watch myself until quarantine. I have always been in love with the 90's and 00’s along with television and film so I love boards like this! I'm really excited!!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I joined in 2012 and there has rarely been a day when I haven't been on. (Last year, it was September 18 when I was on vacation and no other day.) This place is very intelligent and usually quite civil as fan forums go. There are a lot of interesting ideas floating around here and it is hard to believe that new ideas can come up about a show that is as old as you are but it is always interesting. Join right in and post - there is no seniority here. Ideas from new members are just as accepted as those of us old crocs.

A
alexis97
I've read through so many threads and there are so many cool perspectives on here!

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I was born in 1986 and never really got into the Buffyverse until 2009, though I had seen some episodes of both shows before then around 2002/2003.
The 90s and early 00s were a good time to grow up in imo.

A
alexis97
I loved growing up in the 00’s, still got to experience a childhood before technology became what it is today. I do wish I got to experience more of the 90's though!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards.

You will find people of all ages from all parts of the globe on here. All with a common love of a show from 20 years ago! Welcome to the family :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Many greets young person,
though you be grateful you were born in the nineties and not the naughties,
you know what and how they say of them don't you?

Top Bottom