• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi

Cheetah

Townie
Hello everybody

I'm 39 and from Ireland. I'm about to do a complete rewatch of Buffy and Angel to chase away the lockdown boredom, so thought I'd join and chat with you all as I go along.

Haven't watched Buffy in years and I never watched Angel all the way through, so should be fun!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hi and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your rewatch/complete watch!

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Nice to see another Irish fan here. I’m 34 and also from Ireland.

I hadn’t watched Buffy or Angel in years until 2017 when I started to do a full chronological rewatch of both shows (never did that before) and just have AtS S5 left to rewatch.

Cohen

Hellhound
Welcome! Please pop into discussions during your watch! It’s always fun to write about noticings and musings as you are watching through! And be sure to come hang out in the Bronze for off topic discussion!!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! We have threads for every episode so don't be shy, post what comes to mind. There is no seniority here, so your comments are as valid as those of an old croc like me. As fan forums go, this place is quite civilized and quite intelligent.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I really want to visit Ireland one day it sounds so interesting. Welcome :)

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome! I'm rather new myself and have not watched Angel all the way through yet, either. I look forward to hearing your thoughts as I go through it myself.

Top Bottom