• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

In celebration of white avenger

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
White avenger was a close friend of mine, and I'm absolutely gutted he is gone.

He was one of the first people who I started talking to on here, and him and me exchanged dozens of private messages over the years, and discussed the series in likely hundreds of threads, but I'd like to share this lovely message he sent me a while back, in June of 2020:

Hey, I know that this is a couple of days late, and I don't even know when you'll get it, but it's Friday,6/12 , and, slow brained as I am, I just remembered that you live in Seattle, and might be close to all the craziness that's been going on there lately. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family, and I really do hope that, whatever side of this mess you're on, whatever tour politicsyou will be safe and come through this okay.

Once again, this is brief, but I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking about you.

Spuffy now, tomorrow, and always,

White Avenger

He's referring to the protests that were going on then for Black Lives Matter, of which I was involved in, though he didn't know that. He was such a great friend, and though we didn't agree on everything, I knew he cared about me. I really miss him.

If anyone is interested, here is his obituary. I posted a message there on behalf of all of us ay Buffy Boards.

As for a tribute to him, I'm trying to find the message where he sent me the fan fiction he wrote so I can post it for us to read.

Last edited:
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That's really moving. Thanks for sharing that. He was quite the guy wish I'd got to know him better.
Bop
Bop
I never spoke to him one on one but I often saw him around on the boards and hearing that he died was extremely sad and felt close to home because he was a super fan like all of us.
Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
That's super sweet, thank you for sharing

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
I wrote something on behalf of all of us in the guestbook in his obituary.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Thank you for posting that on behalf of the Buffy community here.

Cohen

Hellhound
I wrote something on behalf of all of us in the guestbook in his obituary.

I never knew he lived in Rome! I lived in Marietta, not 40 minutes from him between 2014-2016! I can’t believe we were so close yet never knew it. He was such a great part of this board and is so very much missed. ❤️

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Thank you to everyone for sharing. I do miss White Avengers presence on here. I will always remember his love for Edgar Rice Burroughs's novel. I still haven't read the Tarzan books like he recommended to me, but I did finally read The Princess of Mars in honor of him.

Top Bottom