• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Is it possible to be re-adopted?

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
Hi! I'm Palabra, an old, former member who has returned to the fold! Would it be possible to ask for someone to guide me around the changes?

Oh, also, I'm a librarian like Giles, now - except there aren't any books in my library, just technology, so I'm kind of like the love child that Giles and Jenny never got to have.

-- Palabra --

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
Wow. Blast from the past. I'm so used to the changes I don't even remember what the changes were.
Yes, I'm very past blasty. Practically retro! The whole place looks different! I'm just kind of scrolling around, trying to get my bearings!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
You can start by getting rid of that god awful Raiden banner! Thankfully the lesser houses have been removed and only Drogyn remains.... in the guise of Black Thorn but still. I mean, no one even cared about Raiden when it was a real thing and now that it's a long forgotten memory, well, it's just plain sad seeing that banner.

As if there were any old Raiden members still around that had the audacity to rep their house.

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
The House of Sineya is also here.

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
You can start by getting rid of that god awful Raiden banner! Thankfully the lesser houses have been removed and only Drogyn remains.... in the guise of Black Thorn but still. I mean, no one even cared about Raiden when it was a real thing and now that it's a long forgotten memory, well, it's just plain sad seeing that banner.

As if there were any old Raiden members still around that had the audacity to rep their house.
Yes, you see? The houses! That is one of the aforementioned changey thingies of which I remain unaware! What is Black Thorn? Are there houses anymore? Inquiring Palas want to know!

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome, though I'm relatively new I feel strange welcoming an old one back to the boards :)

There are two Houses; Black Thorn and Sineya. I'm not in either, so I'll leave it to members to describe the wonderfulness of their houses.

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
Hey you!!! Welcome home :D
Hi, Nix! Good to be home!

Hi and welcome, though I'm relatively new I feel strange welcoming an old one back to the boards :)

There are two Houses; Black Thorn and Sineya. I'm not in either, so I'll leave it to members to describe the wonderfulness of their houses.
And thanks, Priceless, for the welcome!

Top Bottom