• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Just a sad little orphan hoping to be adopted

DeadButPretty

Townie
Hi! I’ve just joined the site and am very excited to meet fellow buffy fans :) I’ve been a longtime fan since I was 7 years old (yeah maybe too young to be watching but I was hooked from the first time I saw it haha).

Buffy is my happy place - I rewatch at least once a year and it never fails to cheer me up. I’m in the middle of this years rewatch- just started season 4 - and decided that it would be fun to find some fellow buffy fans to have discussions and share in my obsession :)

Anyway! I look forward to chatting with you all and finding more fun things in the forums

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Welcome to the boards! I was eight, myself, so I understand what it's like to not really remember a time before Buffy was a part of my life :D

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m 34 and from the Republic of Ireland.

I’m not much of an Internet forum person either, though I’m more of an extrovert in real life. I used to always enjoy BtVS by myself too for the same reason as you. Buffy is my favourite character also.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Congratulations, you've been adopted by Priceless, well done.
My daughter was 8 years old when she started watching the show. Her mother wasn't exactly chuffed with me, tee hee.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards.

I was a smidge older than 7 when Buffy first aired (okay a lot) but to me Buffy was unlike any TV show I had seen before (or since actually).

It's always good to have new blood with new views & interpretations.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here......

If you are still looking for someone to show you the ropes then feel free to ask (As well as the ropes we also have a dungeon ;) )

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! We have a lot of new people here so don't be afraid to speak up about the show. This forum is very intelligent for a fan forum and it is quite civil although certain people are known to lock antlers on occasion but you don't have to be drawn into it. I am here almost every day because often, someone will start a discussion that illuminates new things about the show. There is no seniority here, no one has to earn the right to post their opinions and even an old croc like me can learn something from the newer members.

Top Bottom