• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Leading An Episode Discussion

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Beware the effect of the Powers That Be and their infernal random number generator :eek: ! I got paired up with 'Restless' which was basically a horrifying mismatch . They may send you a curveball to test your faith .

Plasma

Not Lurking, Standing About. Whole different vibe.
Staff member
Beware the effect of the Powers That Be and their infernal random number generator :eek: ! I got paired up with 'Restless' which was basically a horrifying mismatch . They may send you a curveball to test your faith .
See that sounds like a total dream, since Restless is one of my top 5 episodes 😭

Hunga Munga

Scooby
See that sounds like a total dream, since Restless is one of my top 5 episodes 😭
Yeah , you can't throw a rock in here without hitting a Restless fan :D . Thread's still open if you want to add ;) .

When it's not a personal fave though , it's hard work to do justice to the work and its fans without coming across like some sort of douche :) . I didn't want to do some sort of negative-nancy hatchet job on it .

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So...do you want to try another? Restless has been done now so you won't get it again!

Hunga Munga

Scooby
No ta , I'm good mate . :) I will try to participate in the new episodes though . Some of those early discussion threads have had a decent shelflife ...and might rise again with new readers/members.

Top Bottom