• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

More Whatever

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Haven't been feeling too arty.. but I had a scratch I needed to itch and came up with this

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Omg so cute! I love the Dollhouse cast pictures on the top fridge.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I get too creative sometimes.. here's the version before I 'dreamied' it up

banner / avatar

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
The Buffy manip is really amazing!
And oh my god - the three Stooges!! *rolls on floor laughing* I can't even decide who's my favorite... maybe Riley because he looks crazy, but then Angel in that hair...

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Wow, the Seeing Red one is really cool and deeply upsetting at the same time. Great artpiece all in all though! Not sure how you did it but it's a really cool effect.

Haha, they look great as waitresses, great manip!

Reactions: Nix

janas

Bangel in the soul
Wow! how did you create an animation with only 5 frames? those that I do, not have less than 15/20 frames and in the end the files are very heavy (1.5 MB and more)

Edit
oh... and the manipulations are lovely, great job :)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Wow! how did you create an animation with only 5 frames? those that I do, not have less than 15/20 frames and in the end the files are very heavy (1.5 MB and more)
What are you using? Do you use photoshop?

janas

Bangel in the soul
What are you using? Do you use photoshop?
No :( I use Paint Shop Pro (Corel). When I use photoshop I usually follow tutorials, because I know very little photoshop. But for the animations I take the frames directly from the scene of the episode of TV show (or movies) As this...

or this (this has 51 frames)

Taake
Taake
that Bangel banner... hubba hubba, love it :D

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Ah.. so you are actually using animation. That's why. I used screencaps and just animated those. It keeps the file size low, especially as you have to save them a GIF.

janas
janas
Yes, but with my method, the final work is more precise. Look at the Cordelia's lips for example, you can clearly see that she says "The Bitch is back"

janas

Bangel in the soul
Yes, but with my method, the final work is more precise. Look at the Cordelia's lips for example, you can clearly see that she says "The Bitch is back"

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Right, that's because it's actually animation from a video. As opposed to animating still images. They both have a purpose; with stills you just have more freedom to manipulate rather than doing a straight video copy.. like below.. and it keeps file size lower. But its not as precise as video and there is alot of noise with it being a gif. It's just a different tool to use for a different job.

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
haha, omg, that's awesome! Angel's expression is great. "No Slayer, no problem" indeed ;)

Top Bottom