• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New and old

Incaprincess

Townie
Hi everyone :)
I am new to the boards - how did it take me this long?! - and wanted to say hello
I have been a buffy fan for a very long time, first watched when I was 12 years old, posters of SMG on the wall and all! adored it then and still do now 21 years later - the pandemic has enabled me to revisit my love of the show and really analyse my opinions on everything! Currently rewatching early series 2.
Looking forward to chats and debates ok everything buffy!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I watched the original series as well and when a local station started running Buffy every weekday for three complete cycles and Angel for one cycle, I decided to see if there was any presence on the internet and that's how I got here. As fan forums go, this one is intelligent and civilized and as a new member, you do not have to defer to us old crocs or wait until you have been here a while to start creating incisive posts - jump right in. Also, since we have just passed the full moon, no one will bite you for the next 28 days.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Better late than never. I’m a long-ish fan of Buffy since 2009 and only joined a few years ago.

I hadn’t watched the series in years until 2017 when I started to rewatch it all and finished last year during the first lockdown. I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are. Who are your favourite characters?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Greets from down here and from the top, several times the silly views have been argued over about the full moon rubbish. Guess what I believe? Which side of the fence do your beliefs lie?

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Nobody on the boards has been bitten at any other time than the full moon.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
There you go Incaprincess, just in case you wondered what folk might say if you didn't think as others do.

Incaprincess

Townie
Welcome! Hope you have fun here😀 Is season 2 your favourite?
Yes it is, I go back and forth sometimes because every season has its wonderful moments but I always comes back to season 2, the character development is so strong here I just love it

Incaprincess

Townie
Welcome. Better late than never. I’m a long-ish fan of Buffy since 2009 and only joined a few years ago.

I hadn’t watched the series in years until 2017 when I started to rewatch it all and finished last year during the first lockdown. I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are. Who are your favourite characters?
My favourites are Giles, spike and xander. I adore buffy but some of her judgements!

Incaprincess

Townie
Welcome! It would be really interesting to hear how your opinions and understanding of aspects of the show may have changed from your first viewing!
They have changed SO much! As a youngster I had no time for anything after series 3 but after rewatching I literally tell anyone who will listen how amazing series 4-7 are. I think the lack of standalones bothered me years ago but now I see joe important the chronological story lines are.

Top Bottom