• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New on the forum

Spike79

Townie
Hi there! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Buffy, Angel and Marvel fan since forever and now I'm finnally part of this forum=)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! For a show that ended during the Bush administration, there are a lot of us die-hards who recognize the show as one of the greatest ever on TV. As fan forums go, this one is more intelligent and civil than most and I have been here for eight years with very few missed days because there are insights here that I would never have thought of. There is no seniority here, so new posters are judged on their ideas and not on how long they have been members. So jump right in and post, you will be welcome here.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m a long-ish fan of the Buffyverse since 2009. One of my favourite franchises along with TMNT.

Who are your fav characters? Mine are Buffy, Angel, Cordelia, Spike, Anya, Wesley, Faith, Lorne, Darla, Kate, Connor and Dawn.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You say you've been a fan of Buffy, Angel and Marvel since forever. Is that Marvel or Mar Vel (captain)?
Either way I hope your time here is enjoyable, many greets.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Hola! Kind of interesting time to be a Buffy & Marvel fan. ;)
Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hey there and welcome to the forums. Have fun making new friends and enjoying the chats :)

Top Bottom