• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Once More, with Podcast - Announcement

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
Hi all

Some of you may be wondering why we haven't put out a podcast episode for a while..... ok, maybe one of you was wondering. Ok, just my mum was wondering.... :p

Basically, we've had some really bad technical issues which meant the recording software we use for Skype was recording me, but not @Taake . I mean, you'd think it'd sound amazing with just me on it, but honestly it sounds dreadful! Two hours of recording which is unusable. :(

The software we changed to only a few months back has basically completely broken - no idea why - and so it's left us with either going back to the old product which had awful recording quality or moving forward to try to find a new solution; so we chose the latter.

I've been spending some time researching the best (and most cost effective) solution and I think we have something good. Now it's literally just finding time to synchronise our schedules again so we can record the episode we tried to record two weeks ago! It means we are totally behind our schedule but we're hoping to be able to get together soon.

I did record a little announcement that I put up on the iTunes feed yesterday. I'll link to it below rather than upload it here, but we just wanted to keep people informed. We are still together (podcastingly I mean! :D), we are still podcasting, we're just experiencing some gremlins. Speaking of gremlins, I posted this to the Instagram..... doesn't it look like Giles!? ;):D

http://instagr.am/p/BhpU3IzHj-0/
Announcement link

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
latest
http://instagr.am/p/BhpU3IzHj-0/
Speaking of gremlins, I posted this to the Instagram..... doesn't it look like Giles!? ;):D

They could be cousins. :p

Athena
Athena
That's amazing!!!

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
There's only 21 episodes. 22 if you count my little announcement. You can listen to all that, surely?! ;)

It's basically a season of Buffy! :D

Oh, but you are speaking to a wonan who spends years watching a season of anything! I do listen to the podcast whilst doing stable chores, alternating with a few other podcasts. That's pretty much the downtime I have these days :)

Top Bottom