• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Once More, with Podcast Episode 16: Cleavagey Slut Bombs

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
med_image-jpg.8904

Cause you gotta have Faith, Faith, Faithaaaaa!

Not only are we going fortnightly now, we're also taking on one of the most beloved characters in the Buffyverse in an epic four-part journey following her arcs in Buffy and then on to Angel. Yep, we're followers of the Faith, and we start with our take on This Year's Girl. Click the image below to download :)

CleavageySlutBombs.jpg

You can search for the podcast on your iTunes, Doggcatcher, Pocket Casts, CastBox or whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts and subscribe to us :D

As always, any feedback or comments, let us know.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Finally getting around to listening to the podcast (work can be a bit of a bitch), I have to agree that Faith looks good while comatose :p

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
I mean it's just not fair, some of us barely look good not-comatose :D And there she is, all hot even when half-dead looking

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I was both skeptical and intrigued when I saw the title lol. (I'm 17, it's not my fault)
But anyway solid episode, I definitely prefer the next 3 Faith episodes to this one so I'm looking forward to it, but the dreams and fights are definitely where this one shines, and those got plenty of love. There was less babbling though! I like the babbling about random stuff, but if people say there's too much than fine, you can tone it down or whatever:rolleyes:

Taake
Taake
Yay, I also love babbling in podcasts. Though if we babbled less it must've been by a miracle of some kind, lol. :)
Athena
Athena
We love to babble, but we appreciate people want the Buffy stuff more than the babbley stuff. But we'll never not babble ;-)

Priceless

Scooby
Finally catching up with my podcasts. Really great ep, looking forward to you going fortnightly. Oh and would a naked Giles really be that bad? :D

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Okay, so I love the 90s look! I have been rocking crushed velvet like no one's business.

I also think I'm in the minority that can't stand Faith.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
I also think I'm in the minority that can't stand Faith.

Well we have three more episodes on her so maybe skip those.... ;)

Jeez I really am rubbish at promo - no, they're not really about Faith, please listen, it helps our stats :p

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Well we have three more episodes on her so maybe skip those.... ;)

Jeez I really am rubbish at promo - no, they're not really about Faith, please listen, it helps our stats :p

Already listened to the following and really enjoyed it. I love the way you guys talk. It's measured without being dull and you guys have strong opinions without being opinionated. I request daily podcasts pls.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
I do love the 90s look, like this is the best, love everything about this
Empire.jpg

It's just velvet that I really struggle with... not sure why. Maybe I have lingering resentments over a green velvet sweater I once owned. Fashion trauma, it's a thing, right?

Also, thanks :) I always liked Faith so it's interesting to hear that others don't, I can see why though, or at least I think I can.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Me on the left.
Top Bottom