• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Please adopt me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiloow

Townie
I'm new I watched all of buffy angel firefly and dollhouse more than once English is not my native language and I'm not really good with understanding how ro do things. Please adopt me

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hello, I'm sure you'll get lots of help but I don't mind adopting you! I'll send you a Private Message and you'll get a notification in the top right of the page by the envelope. :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Purely because Nix said you'd get a lot of help I decided to offer my help. I often say stuff that confuses folk or makes them wish they understood me enough to be confused.
Please know I mean no offence when I say you should always use a capital B for Buffy and also for Angel as you did for English.
I would have adopted you but Nix already has - that is a good thing, sorry, that is a cool thing.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Tiloow,
did you spot the obvious mistake in reply #3? To not use a capital B to start the name angel because, then it'd be Bangel and that is so ewwwwww. No, it would be much better to use a capital A for Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom