• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Please Read - Posting

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Just a reminder about a few things we've notice an increase in lately.

Please remember to use capitalization, punctuation, good grammar, and correct spelling (to the best of your ability). Without these things, it makes posts harder to read, and also, if you don't take the time to make your post readable other people won't bother to read your posts. Mistakes happen, and that's okay, we're not asking for perfection, but if you didn't include a capital letter in your entire post, that's just being lazy. This is a discussion forum, not twitter or tumblr.

In that line - please try not to post just a gif as your reply to a discussion.

Finally, please remember that this board is family friendly. Let's post so everyone can enjoy the board. We rarely edit things out of posts, but there has been an uptick in cursing/vulgar language. Peppering posts with curse words for no reason is unnecessary and cheapens what you're saying. Usually you can get your meaning across without it, so if it isn't needed in your post, leave it out. And there are ways to discuss sexual acts without being vulgar about it, so please phrase things in an appropriate way.

These things will help keep the board enjoyable for all members. Thank you!

GraceK
GraceK
I’m sorry. I know I have been guilty of cursing recently :( I will watch my language in the future

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
S
Spanky
I never look at what I post. How vain is that? and, as I am quite the vulgarian in real life, one never knows how much of one's real personality slips into a post when they aren't thinking about what they are saying... does one?

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Please remember to use capitalization, punctuation, good grammar, and correct spelling (to the best of your ability). Without these things, it makes posts harder to read, and also, if you don't take the time to make your post readable other people won't bother to read your posts. Mistakes happen, and that's okay, we're not asking for perfection, but if you didn't include a capital letter in your entire post, that's just being lazy. This is a discussion forum, not twitter or tumblr.
Thank you. It really bugs me when someone's post is hard to find out what they are trying to say.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Bless you guys! I think it is great that you inform people of this! I joined just a week ago and I must say, everyone has been AMAZING, I have seen people get pretty heated about Spuffy and Bangle debates but here people are mostly just passionate and very rarely are rude! Thanks to all the staff for working!!! Stay safe ya'll 😊💕

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Just a reminder about a few things we've notice an increase in lately.

In that line - please try not to post just a gif as your reply to a discussion.

Finally, please remember that this board is family friendly. Let's post so everyone can enjoy the board. We rarely edit things out of posts, but there has been an uptick in cursing/vulgar language. Peppering posts with curse words for no reason is unnecessary and cheapens what you're saying. Usually you can get your meaning across without it, so if it isn't needed in your post, leave it out. And there are ways to discuss sexual acts without being vulgar about it, so please phrase things in an appropriate way.

These things will help keep the board enjoyable for all members. Thank you!
RecentJollyIrishsetter-small.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-13464-1520627229-3.gif

Now I got to Capitalize too?
tSwIwnG.gif

But I like using
ms_blog_whygifs_header.gif

No cursing either?
12c002bca9f4fbc19a829507243617fb.gif

How about this?
tenor.gif

tumblr_pi71wkVkiw1w67ki0o7_500.gifv

tenor.gif

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
For the memory of Willow
LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Damn, that is bloody GENIUS hahaha 😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I don't wish to be seen as a ruddy nuisance although some members might view me as that. Only the first 'one' in a thread is the post as all the rest are replies. To remove myself from dropping myself innit I need to find a way to get another to start my thread.
So to all those who make the initial post and write the grammar might be wrong I suggest they contact a member who will teach them to be right - any Staff Member of The House of Black Thorn will suffice, not that I'm biased .. .. .. much .. tee hee.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
You not biased ? If that the case then I have some swamp land I want to sell you :D

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
These are great rules. It’s something I really appreciate about this board, it’s well put together. I’ve not once had to puzzle over what this or that new internet acronym means…Seriously guys, I’m still young and computer savvy, but I can never figure out what anything means!

I’ll do my best as part of these boards to keep these rules. I sometimes post/reply on the go, and my cheap phone has a tendency to mess things up, but I’ll do my best! :)

Top Bottom