• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Please Read - Posting

Cohen

Hellhound
I agree with the sentiment but to clarify is framily yet another internet word I don't get like the 'stan/fan' thing; does it mean like, a collective of wonderful people with a shared niche interest; combining 'family' and 'friends' into framily? :p
(Actually maybe it is...)

Also yeah, lack of punctuation and running words together makes a post really hard to understand. Now I tend to ignore them,
Oh, I've been using this for years! framily= friend family So, in my opinion, a more intimate term than just friends, because it asserts that the friends have become family. Does this make sense?

thetopher
thetopher
Ah-ha! Thanks for clarifying. Although maybe Fremily or the like would be more obvious to a newb like me. :)

Antho

Scooby
It’s funny I've never paid attention that some member’s posts here could lack clarity. Myself, as a Frenchman, so English is not my native language, I admit that I sometimes have trouble writing my messages. It often lacks clarity indeed, and I think I make a lot of mistakes in grammar and verbs. It’s not easy. I am far from being among the members who express themselves best here (see this phrase I’m not even sure it’s correct 🧐). But I'm trying to improve the quality of writing of my posts. I think that's the best I can do. Hoping that I remain understandable at least.

Cohen
Cohen
You do very well! 🙂
Plasma
Plasma
Believe me when I say that you type better than most Americans. 😉
Mr. Pointy
Mr. Pointy
Your English is much better than my French 👍
Kratos
Kratos
I never knew English wasn’t your native language. You speak very good English. Your English is much better than my French.
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Now that was a shock
Top Bottom