• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Potential is typing...

TabulaPasta

Townie
In need of my very own Watcher. The format is too outdated for me to get a hang of. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Priceless

Scooby
I'm so old I need someone to explain Reddit to me 🤣 But welcome, I'm sure you'll have fun here!

TabulaPasta
TabulaPasta
Haha! I've actually been on the Buffy subreddit for quite a while now, and the content here is TOTALLY different.
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Same! I still can't really figure it out.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

God King of the Primordium
Black Thorn
In need of my very own Watcher. The format is too outdated for me to get a hang of. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I'm too irresponsible to be a Watcher, but if you explain which part of the format you're having trouble with, many people here could walk you through it.

TabulaPasta
TabulaPasta
Just now joined so I'm kind of just looking through threads and waiting for a problem to arise, haha.

TabulaPasta

Townie
I'm too irresponsible to be a Watcher, but if you explain which part of the format you're having trouble with, many people here could walk you through it.
Now that I'm thinking of it, how do you manage to get the banners in your signatures? (Also I think I've been responding incorrectly...)

I'm so old I need someone to explain Reddit to me 🤣 But welcome, I'm sure you'll have fun here!
Haha! I've actually been on the Buffy subreddit for quite a while now, and the content here is TOTALLY different.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black Thorn
Now that I'm thinking of it, how do you manage to get the banners in your signatures? (Also I think I've been responding incorrectly...)
Click onto the avatar pic at the top of the Forum page, and a submenu will appear. You'll see 'signature' on the right. Upload the pic you want to a photo sharing app (I use imgur) and then add to the signature area. :)

I'd like to point out that there's A TON of people here who can help you as well. And I'm only saying it again because I'm calling out the slackers. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
(Also I think I've been responding incorrectly...)
Not at all :)
You can respond in a longer post by using reply, of just leave a shorter comment on the post, as above.

Yeah, people on here tend to talk about cheese a lot. Actually, it has been a bit quiet on that front lately come to think of it... oh no, was this encouragement? Nooooo....

Beyond that, welcome! We AIM to make this a good experience for you. (See what I did there? ;)
...I’ll see myself out)

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
You calling us all old? ;) (we probobly are haha)

Welcome! Play around and you'll get the hang of it.

Looking forward to you sharing your opinions on the show!

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Hey :) I hope you enjoy it here. I can give you pointers if you need it.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards.

There's a 'Rules/Help' tab at the top of the screen that should help with most things on here :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black Thorn
By the way, there's a very important rule you should know about...

You have to love cheese. Do you love cheese? Do you have dreams about it? :p

When you're getting questions in the (upcoming) Scooby Spotlight, be ready for cheese inquiries. Because...well, cheese is freaking AWESOME! :D

Priceless

Scooby
I'm sure you've figured this out but it you click on 'New posts' at the top, it will bring a list of the newest posts and you can click on the heading and scroll down and add to the post if you wish. It's really easy

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hey welcome aboard!! Yes as you can tell we are an odd but friendly bunch and most people will jump in and help :)

nightshade
nightshade
old or odd or both!
Top Bottom