• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Rule Updates

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
We have made some edits to the posting rules, mainly to add #18 on Memes and GIfs:

Memes/GIFs: We ask that you refrain from replying to discussions with memes/gifs only. This is a discussion board, and we expect members to use their words; plus, threads of meme-only posts add very little to the discussion. Memes and other casual posts are allowed, but excessively low quality posts will be subject to deletion at staff discretion.

And to replace #17 on political discussion to read:

Political debate is not allowed. While we appreciate the desire for a place to discuss this topic and support the right of all people to share their political beliefs in a safe place, Buffy-Boards is a community and political talk has been found to create division and a toxic environment. Our purpose is to (mostly) discuss the Whedonverse, not politics, and it is the belief of the staff that political talk is best left for other venues. Memes in the "What made you LOL" and videos in the "What are you Watching" type threads will be allowed but are subject to removal at staff discretion. Excessive posting in (overwhelming) these threads may also be curbed at staff discretion. Exceptions may be made by the staff for threads to discuss specific events which will be started by the staff; discussion in these threads will still be expected to remain civil.

It's time we all got back to talking about Buffy.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Good point, it's been awhile since I talked Buffy on the Buffy Boards 😂

I do plan on doing a full Buffyverse rewatch once Lucifer ends (so my rewatch will start either in 2022 or 2023).

Reactions: Nix

white avenger

white avenger
Political debate is not allowed.

Can I say "I told you so," just once after this s**t storm finally settles down into an almost manageable chaos? Bein' the oldest member ought to earn me just a little slack occasionally.

Say yes, and I'll tell you the story about the time I survived having a whole house dropped on me.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
So the whole house was in the air over your head was it? Or did the house collapse around you?
Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom