• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sarah's weight loss in season 6 and 7

darkspook

Potential
I recall reading that Zach Galifianakis of Hangover fame hated working on Eliza’s show Tru Calling so much that he would tell Dushku she was “eating her way to cancellation. I mean I get it you want fired but what a jerk.

T
thrasherpix
My "favorite" was a comedian who a show was being made about, and they ordered her to lose weight to play the part of...herself.

Dneifrenid

Townie
I recall reading that Zach Galifianakis of Hangover fame hated working on Eliza’s show Tru Calling so much that he would tell Dushku she was “eating her way to cancellation. I mean I get it you want fired but what a jerk.
thrasherpix: Are you thinking of dear Margaret Cho? I love that she turned the tables and exposed them all.

Black Thorn
Yeah she was looking very thin. I really hope she wasn't pressured into it but it is likely she probably was. I have had personal experience of being very thin and absolutely hating it and people making vicious comments.
Post automatically merged:

@thrasherpix It does which is why I hope she wasn't pressured into it. Like a lot of others in Hollywood.

Last edited:
T
thrasherpix
It presents as many health problems as being overweight, even when it comes naturally. I know a guy naturally thin, no eating disorders, who had to get life saving surgery over some lung clot that was a result of his being underweight.
Top Bottom