• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Save The Date: Buffies 2019

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
What a coincidence - 6pm Sunday evening is my go-to time to partaaaaaay! ;)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Also its double the awards fun because the BAFTAs is on the same night. Is fun the right word with the Bafta's?;)

Mr Trick

Scooby
I really hope I can be there! :) It is my first year of the Buffies. I am sooo looking fotward to it!!! :D
How long is it? At 8 pm I'll probably have to go to bed, sadly :(

It normally lasts about three hours including breaks I think. It'll be great to see you there.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thanks. 😊 But I probably can't stay til the end... 🙁

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
Hey there

Could someone explain to me about The Buffies or is there somewhere I can read up about this event.

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
Hey there

Could someone explain to me about The Buffies or is there somewhere I can read up about this event.

Would this help?
Question - The Buffies?!?
The Buffies is an award night for a whole bunch of different categories like most popular etc. From what I can remember, the members nominate people but then only the moderators decide on who wins. It tends to all happen at about 3am Perth time so I usually miss out (one year I got up/stayed up), but also in 10 years have never won anything.

Does anyone know when the Buffies started? It would be cool to get together a list of all the winners for all categories.
Regarding the underlined part: I don't know about the last years, but this year the members nominated and then they voted who wins.

If you have more questions about it, just ask. It's my first time of the Buffies this year so I can't say anything fir sure. But someone will defenitely help out.

Sorry. I didn't notice you already helped out.

CHK DeWilSon
CHK DeWilSon
Thanks for the info.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Would this help?
Question - The Buffies?!?

Regarding the underlined part: I don't know about the last years, but this year the members nominated and then they voted who wins.

If you have more questions about it, just ask. It's my first time of the Buffies this year so I can't say anything fir sure. But someone will defenitely help out.

Sorry. I didn't notice you already helped out.

Ya! I noticed that it had changed since 'back in my day' :p

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Hmm, 6pm UK time, that is only 2 am Monday, here's hoping.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Remember if you haven't already sent me your speech try to get it to me before the Buffies start.

Top Bottom