• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sexuality Spike ?

spikeverse

Townie
What do you think is Spike's sexuality?

Hetero
Heteroflexible
Bisexual (2 equal)
Bisexual (prefers opposite sex)

I'm not going to put Gay ... because we doubt that spike is not gay

For me I would say hetero I think especially that if Angelus and Spike have slept together once and that Spike has not had another sexual relation with other men it is clear that he is hetero I think that this only once was an experience or domination on Angelus' part

spikeverse

Townie
There is not a ton of evidence of bisexuality, but I also think he would shag anyone he thinks is shaggable, regardless of gender. So I think heteroflexible.

Langue détectée : Français
Anglais

interested but I don't think "thwarted love" he found the caos disgusting I think at another demon level and everything he would not do it and in the episode "crush" Harmony says "I hope it is not the same thing that you suggest if not my answer and the same as the other times I accept a plan has 3 with 1 man 1 man 1 woman "he seems in disagreement after I think that he would sleep with man or demon in exceptional circumstances of the kind he stays with a very attractive man for 5 years without being able to see any girl
Post automatically merged:

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Given the number of times he says things like 'nancy boy', 'pansy' and poof' I would say at least somewhat homophobic.
But that was just posturing to try to mask his true self. You witnessed the same thing with Larry in the early seasons.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
But that was just posturing to try to mask his true self.

But posturing IS his true self, there is no under-layer to his sexuality. His obsesses over women and mostly ignores guys unless he is insulting or belittling them..even when there's nobody around to hear, like in 'In The Dark'.

spikeverse

Townie
But posturing IS his true self, there is no under-layer to his sexuality. His obsesses over women and mostly ignores guys unless he is insulting or belittling them..even when there's nobody around to hear, like in 'In The Dark'.
I don't think he's hiding his real self if Spike was bi or something he would sleep with men and I agree that Spike is generally indifferent to men and quite obsessed with women (Dru , Buffy) I think he's straight, he had sex with Angelus while he was drunk (I'm not even sure there was attraction, vampires sometimes do it without attraction ...)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
That's because he feels shame and self-loathing. The same way he felt shame and self-loathing for being a star wars fan by acting as though he didn't know who Boba Fett was when he confronted the nerds.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I don't think he's hiding his real self if Spike was bi or something he would sleep with men

Spike literally wears a costume because its his 'cool, badass' costume, even when he has a soul. He re-constructed himself when he was a vampire and kept it when he got a soul.

And yes, if he liked guys he would be upfront and make no bones about it; like the man says he goes where he wants and does what he pleases.

That's because he feels shame and self-loathing.

haha, good one.

That's like saying that Oz is verbose or that Faith is shy and chaste.

Faded90

Scooby
I’d say completely heterosexual. Considering the ‘except that once’ only comes as an afterthought about whether they’ve been intimate I’ve always took that as meaning they didn’t have sex but may have kissed or a cheeky handjob at the demand of Dru

spikeverse
spikeverse
it is especially true that Spike would do anything for Drusilla

Padmet021

Townie
Spike is (for me) 99% female-male (without soul) and 100% female (with soul) I still put him in the hetero box

elijahdavid

Townie
i would say overwhelmingly hetero. hes hundreds of years old, we only have evidence of him ever desiring women (even since his human days in the flashback scenes), then drusila and then the girl from sunndale high (i forgot her name) he loves and obesseses over buffy, the show gives us endless and graphic kissing and sex scenes with him and buffy, and also he uses disgusting homophobic language several times throughout the series, which made me like him less and less.

Top Bottom